AEW Top 5 Rankings for 19 May 2021 : All Divisions. Like always this time also All Elite Wrestling have revealed their weekly top 5 rankings. These top five rankings are too confidential for All Elite Wrestling. Because based on this they find out who is the number one contender for each and every Championship in All Elite Wrestling. This week’s AEW rankings is given below, So make sure to check it out –
Women’s Division Top 5 Rankings :
AEW Women’s Champion – Hikaru Shida.
- Dr Britt Baker.
- Thunder Rosa.
- Tay Conti.
- Nyla Rose.
- Red Velvet.
This week there are no changes in AEW’s women’s division top 5 rankings.
Tag Team Division Top 5 Rankings :
AEW Tag Team Champions – The Young Bucks.
- Varsity Blonds.
- Scorpio Sky and Ethan Page.
- The Acclaimed.
- Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston.
This week there are too many changes in this week’s AEW Tag Team division top 5 rankings. There changes are as follows :
- SCU is out of these top 5 rankings.
- Varsity Blonds, Scorpio Sky and Ethan,The Acclaimed climbed these top 5 rankings by 1; Varsity Blonds from rank 2 to rank 1; Scorpio Sky from rank 3 to rank 2; The Acclaimed from rank 4 to rank 3 respectively.
- Jon Moxley and Eddie Kingston made their way into these top 5 rankings at rank 4.
Men’s Division Top 5 Rankings :
AEW World Heavyweight Champion – Kenny Omega.
AEW TNT Champion – Miro.
- Orange Cassidy.
- Jon Moxley.
- Darby Allin
- Brian Cage.
This week there are no changes in AEW’s Men’s division top 5 rankings. There changes are as follows :
- Darby Allin made his way in these top 5 rankings at rank 4.
- Brian Cage dropped from rank 4 to rank 5.
- Adam Page is out of these top 5 rankings.