AEW Rankings February 2, 2021. As we all know every week AEW reveals their weekly top 5 rankings. This week also AEW has released their weekly top 5 rankings as follows :
AEW Women’s Rankings :
Women’s Champion – Hikaru Shida.
- Serena Deeb.
- Red Velvet.
- Dr. Britt Baker.
- Thunder Rosa.
- Tay Conti.
There are so many changes in this week’s women’s division top 5 rankings as follows :
- Nyla Rose, Big Swole, Penelope Ford and Anna Jay are out of these top 5 rankings.
- Red Velvet, Dr. Britt Baker, Thunder Rosa and Tay Conti took their place in this week’s top 5 rankings respectively.
AEW Tag Team Rankings :
Tag Team Champions – The Young Bucks.
- Jurassic Express.
- Inner Circle.
- The Acclaimed.
- Santana and Ortiz.
Also there are so many changes in this week’s Tag Team Rankings as follows :
- Dark Order is out of this rankings.
- The Acclaimed fall down from one rank.
- Inner Circle ( Chris Jericho and MJF ) Topped and rank 3.
- Santana and Ortiz made their way back in rankings at rank 5.
AEW Men’s Rankings :
World Heavyweight Champion – Kenny Omega
TNT Champion – Darby Allin.
- Jon Moxley.
- Cody Rhodes.
- Rey Fenix.
There are also so many changes in this week’s men’s division top 5 rankings as follows :
- MJF and Ricky Starks is out of this top 5 rankings.
- Rey Fenix and Miro took their place respectively.
AEW Rankings February 2, 2021